How to not get over a crush!
So about two weeks ago, I told the guy that I like that I liked him. He responded to it – as per my request – with a message, yet the message said, “Yo, I got your note. Sorry I don’t feel the same way.”
So, needless to say I cried myself to sleep that night, bUT fear not, for I (over about two weeks) have formulated a good plan on how you – yes, you – can NOT get over the horrible thing that is a ‘crush’.
- Continuously scroll through any social media that you have, stalking every profile that they have and obsessing over them.
- Dream about them. E V E R Y N I G H T.
- Talk about them whenever you can. Seriously, never stop.
- Draw them.
- Write poems about them.
- Make them into a sim and have a sim version of yourself marry them.
- Imagine what your life with them would be like.
- Tell your friends about your crush (if you have any – I barely have any) and realise you’re annoying them.
- Tell the person that you have a crush on them, and if they say they don’t like you the same way IMMEDIATELY FEEL HURT!
- Continue to have crush and repeat steps 1-8 until death.
Sorry about this post – I’m going to post another chapter of One Breath next week, but I’m barely surviving right now and needed to share about it!